JohnnyCupcakesXSara

By Kev Mighty - 9:57 AM

So any ways Kev Mighty decided to start a blogspot blog why.. I dont know! So this is my first post here. I woke up hella early this morning it was probably because I went to bed early last night. Lately I haven't been feening to go out. We go out so much going out aint even fun anymore. Seeing the same people everywhere you go sucks to. So I was online peeping out new clothing sites and I was on Johnny Cupcakes (www.JohnnyCupcakes.com) I was browsing through shirts and I found this chick below! Dam she is so hot!



















So I don't know what were doing today. This weekend is suppose to be cracking its labor day weekend. I know for sure that were going to house of blues on Sunday so you should go to. Peep out this video I found on youtube I been watching these little kids for a while n they rip shit up!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments