Day off.

By Kev Mighty - 12:42 PM

I'm really tapped out on anything interesting to blog about so i figured i might as well make an entry about what i've done so far on my day off. Nothing interesting, just a day in the life of Kev Mighty...

Today was definitely a hot day. No reason in staying home. So i figured time to get some errands done.

Christian is ready to roll.
My car needs a good washin'. (Can't tell by the pic though.)
Beaters.
I love this song.
First stop to pay off my ticket for expired insurance. 25$ down.
Christian already getting bored.
POV 805s on our way to Wells Fargo to pay my student loan. 80$ down.
Per Christian's request. McDonalds.
You can't tell by the picture but Christian is happy for his Happy Meal.
Enjoying my Iced Mocha from McDonald's as i blog.
That's my day so far. Not sure what to do next. Wash my car or just clean the house...
Or just be lazy the rest of the day. Who knows?
Happy Monday folks. Peace.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments